Deja Vu Estate has just been awarded again from TripAdvisor a Certificate of Excellence Award for 2018.
This places us this year in the Hall of Fame for Excellence.
This prestigious award recognises that we consistently earn top ratings from TripAdvisor travellers. We'd like to thank all our guests that have helped us win this highly regarded award.
Each of our luxury villas have been located to offer complete privacy and caters only for a couple.
The villas on our 35 acre bushland estate, offer guests seclusion and luxury around the clock. Each villa has been located to give complete privacy and caters only for a couple.
The fully self contained villas feature opened planned living areas oriented to take advantage of the bushland and water views. The dining, lounge, bedroom and bathrooms all open out onto private decks with day beds and heated out door spas.
- Full gourmet kitchen with European appliances – the kitchens are designed for those that love to cook with all spices and condiments supplied, there's even a potted fresh herb garden on the BBQ deck.
- Pots, pans knives, oils, vinegars, spices – even a Nespresso coffee machine is provided, plus T2 teas
- The stone bathroom features a free standing spa bath to soak in and a relaxing Shower Temple plus there’s a heated floor for those cold nights
- Wood burning open fire place in both the lounge and bedroom areas, you can even relax in the bath and gaze at the fire
- Air conditioning
- King Size four poster bed
- Bose full surround sound system with complimentary DVD library and iPod dock.
- Two Plasma screen TV's. One in the lounge and another in the bedroom
- Relaxation deck with DayBed and outdoor plunge spa
- BBQ dining deck directly off the kitchen with full BBQ facilities and potted fresh herb garden
- Mini Bar
- WiFi Internet available
- Under Cover secure car port
- A full gourmet breakfast hamper is offered as part of the tariff. It includes everything needed to cook up a delicious Country Breakfast
- Nespresso Coffee machine and a selection of Teas plus homemade biscuits, just in case you get hungry